Friday, February 24, 2012

Catching Up

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know I am playing catch up on a few posts from the last couple weeks.  

I have been MIA in blogland the last while, but for very good reason; I look forward to sharing some great projects I'm working on with you soon!

I the mean time I have posted, and backdated, two posts for my Women By Design class, just to keep them in order.  


Here's the link to my review of Chapter 3 & 4 in "Can I Have and Do it All, Please?"

Here's the link to my review of Chapter 5 in "Can I Have and Do it All, Please?"

There are some great truths in these chapters, I know my recap is no where near reading the book first hand, but it will give you an idea and hopefully some food for thought.

If you're interested in reading the book let me know, I'm sure I can get a hold of a copy to lend you.

I'm off to finish getting organized for a special 2nd birthday party for my favourite boy.

Have a great Friday!

Lisa




No comments: