Monday, February 8, 2010

Winner - You Are Not Forgotten

Dear Winner,

Just a note to let you know you have not been forgotten. You see, my nesting instinct has TAKEN OVER the house and at one point I was wandering the house at 2AM with a pen and sticky note making a list of all the things I NEED to have done before the end of this month.

So, the past couple weeks have been jammed full of painting the nursery, cleaning carpets, painting furniture, finishing odds and sods around the house, cleaning, dusting, laundering, washing blinds, transforming my guest room from a play room back to a guest room, organizing closets, going to doctor's appointments, getting the girl's hair cut and all that GOOD STUFF that comes with preparing the "nest" for a another wee one.

I will admit I have had to control myself and resist my urge to outfit the ENTIRE house with new pillows and linens - seriously, this is outta control!!!!!

I promise, promise, promise I will announce the winner and my new blog name tomorrow!

No comments: