Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Outstretched Hand | A Call for Prayer


I saw this on another blog I like to peruse by and was really touched by the authenticity that such a small post revealed.

In my heart I've been challenged to do the same, to reveal that, yes, there are times we have needs, spoken or unspoken.

At church we have a "red box" that we can write down prayer requests and place them in, the box gets prayed for by the congregation and at different prayer meetings, but sometimes life gets in the way and those needs don't always find their way to that red box.

So here I am, with my hand up, saying, I too have an unspoken prayer request and I'm asking you to please pray for me and for my family.

(Nothing to do with baby, all is well, just in case you're wondering!)

With thanks,
L.

6 comments:

Joanne said...

Where two or three agree...in Jesus name. I unite with you and will pray together for a miracle from God's throne of grace.

Carrie said...

I will pray...God knows our needs & hears our prayers! Standing with you & believing for God to take care of your need. Blessings :)

Char said...

Praying...

Tawn said...

how great the family of God is - where you can ask, and be carried in prayer. Count me in :-).
xoxo

The Samy's said...

Count me in too!

Canadian Kristin said...

Praying with you and for you!