Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Slim in September

Well, September is here and rushing by at a rapid rate. I have to admit I love September. It means fall is almost upon us and things go back to regular routine. This September brings the Bakers a new routine: preschool, ballet and gymnastics for Madelyne, more one-on-one time for mommy and Emma and a "new year's resolution" of sorts for me!

Time to burn off the baby weight that has made itself quite at home here on my bod.....so, when September hit I went full steam ahead, with the goal to loose twenty pounds and keep it off. I went back on my SureSlim eating plan I did before having Emma and I have already noticed results.

In my first two weeks I lost 7.5 pounds (I don't know how many inches as I haven't kept track, but I can certainly feel the difference). I am into my third week and hoping with wise choices and few distractions that my success will continue!

I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

YaY for you...You will have to help me keep on track once I have this baby!

Keep up the {HARD} but very good work!

You look amazing already!

Canadian Kristin said...

Okay.....last night I thought to myself, "DANG! that Lisa girl looks AMAZING....as always....but....so trim and fit and svelte...yes, I think that's it...svelte" (yes, this is really how the conversations go in my head! You totally already look SO AMAZING, that SureSlim is really working for you! Good job!!!